Essig PLM is pleased to announce the Connectors for PLM 10.4 release, which addresses customer reported issues and includes new features and platform support listed below.
- Support for SAML Authentication with Aras Innovator.
- Enhancements to the Store BOM window include a new Changes dialog that displays what is changed in the BOM Parts within the BOM hierarchy.
- Enhancement to the SolidWorks Connector Modified Copies dialog includes a new Remarks column that provides a visual cue informing the user if the file is really modified or just requires a rebuild.
- The Connector now allows the user to specify a filter based on the xClassification to find files that are part of particular xClasses.
- The View Info dialog now includes a new “Family Table” tab that allows users to view the complete family hierarchy of the selected model.
- The Workspace Explorer has been enhanced to include a View Info dialog.
- The Creo, NX and Inventor Connectors now use a separate set of icons to visually indicate family instances.
- A new keyword Connector.Model_name has been introduced in the property mapping and this is applicable to the drawing documents and presentation in Inventor. This helps the administrator define a property mapping to map the file name of the model of a drawing property.
When upgrading from older Connector 10.x versions to 10.3, it was required to delete the UI registry key. This issue has been resolved and there is no need to delete the registry keys when upgrading to Connector 10.4.
Customers that have customized the “Family Part Number Format” setting (updated in Connector 9.1) in one or more Projects, should update this setting in all of the Projects to include the appropriate separator. For questions or assistance with updating this setting please contact Connector support.
- Connectors for PLM 10.4 supports Aras Innovator 14-26
- Support for AutoCAD and AutoCAD Mechanical 2024, 2023 and 2022
- Support for Autodesk Inventor 2024, 2023 and 2022
- Support for SolidWorks 2023, 2022 and 2021
- Support for NX Series 2206, 2007 and 1980
- Support for Creo 9, 8 and 7
For additional information on the Connectors for PLM including datasheets and videos, please visit: https://www.essigplm.com/products/connectors-for-plm
As an Aras Gold Certified Partner, Essig PLM’s computer-aided design (CAD) Connectors for PLM provide the ability to manage a company’s critical CAD information while providing direct access to the Aras Innovator PLM application. Through automation of business processes, improved collaboration and sharing of information throughout the extended global enterprise, the Connectors for PLM improve the management of every element of product information generated throughout the product lifecycle.
For more information on this latest Connectors for PLM release, please contact: email@example.com.
About Essig PLM
Essig PLM is a leading provider of enterprise technology solutions and consultancy services proven to increase operational efficiency and enable innovation. With best-in-class PDM, PLM and CAD integration software and services, Essig PLM is committed to delivering value-driven solutions that support companies of various sizes, industries and locations worldwide. Visit www.essigplm.com.
All products or company references are the property of their respective holders.