Essig PLM is pleased to announce the Connectors for PLM 7.2 release, which addresses customer reported issues and includes a number of new features and enhancements listed below.
- New “Family Part Number Format” resource setting for the SolidWorks and Inventor Connectors
- New SolidWorks Connector “Manage Broken External Reference” resource for specifying whether to include broken external references with the Store and Retrieve operations
- Store BOM from Drawing enhancements to allow setting of the sequence from the BOM table
- Editable Assigned Creator and Designated User properties in the Hierarchy Explorer Item Information dialog
- Aras Innovator 11 SP7 is the minimum supported version; Connectors for PLM 7.2 supports Aras Innovator 11.0 SP7-SP12
- Support for Autodesk Inventor 2016, 2017 and 2018 R2
- Support for AutoCAD and AutoCAD Mechanical 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Support for SolidWorks 2016, 2017 and 2018 x64
As an Aras certified partner, Essig PLM’s computer-aided design (CAD) Connectors for PLM provide the ability to manage a company’s critical CAD information while providing direct access to the Aras Innovator PLM application. Through automation of business processes, improved collaboration and sharing of information throughout the extended global enterprise, the Connectors for PLM improve the management of every element of product information generated throughout the product lifecycle.
For more information on this latest Connectors for PLM release, please contact: email@example.com.
About Essig PLM
Essig PLM product lifecycle management (PLM) software solutions, which include ProductCenter PLM and the Connectors for PLM, are proven to optimize performance and deliver measureable business results. Our professional services group leverages business and technical expertise to develop value-driven, creative solutions resulting in long-standing client relationships.
Over 100,000 users benefit from Essig PLM solutions, including ACCO Brands Corporation, Esterline CMC Electronics, UTC Goodrich, Honeywell, Raytheon ELCAN and the U.S. Army. Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, Essig PLM (www.essigplm.com) has distribution partners in North America, Europe, and Asia.
ProductCenter is a registered trademark of Essig PLM. All products or company references are the property of their respective holders.