Evaluate PLM with Essig PLM’s Nexa solution. Essig PLM, a leading provider of design-through-manufacturing productivity solutions, is providing a FREE TRIAL of its Nexa PLM software designed to help with your selection of a product lifecycle management (PLM) solution.
- Easy to install, configure and use out-of-the-box
- Connects your resources, information and processes
- Reliable, flexible and scalable to grow with your business
PLM solutions offer tremendous business benefits, however with the sheer number and quality of solutions available today, PLM decision-making is wrought with risk and uncertainty. This complimentary trial helps alleviate the angst of a decision of this importance, and provides a very low-risk way for you to evaluate and implement PLM for your company.
Using Nexa is easy.
Simply download, install and configure the Nexa trial. Use the sample database provided or use your product data in your environment. In no time, you’ll have a live Nexa PLM environment running to suit your company’s requirements, which may include:
- Vaulting and viewing product documentation
- Directly managing multi-CAD files from applications such as SolidWorks®, AutoCAD®, Autodesk® Inventor®, NX™ or Creo®
- Automating your engineering change process (sample Workflow process provided with the trial)
- Managing your engineering bill of material process
- Other enterprise collaboration operations
Evaluate PLM program benefits are significant.
This program provides a very low risk opportunity for you to prove how Nexa PLM can streamline your product development efforts, while educating everyone involved:
- Gain hands-on PLM experience in your own environment.
- Educate engineering/product teams and management on the value and business benefits to be derived from PLM.
- Evaluate a PLM solution with the sample database provided or import your product information without the risk of information loss.
All of the effort of the trial is transferable to jump-start your PLM deployment with Nexa. Read on to find out more about Nexa and what it can do for you.
A pragmatic solution that works.
Product Data Management (PDM) is at the core of Nexa’s capabilities which include:
- Document management
- Multi-CAD data management
- SolidWorks, Inventor, AutoCAD, Creo, NX
- Configuration and BOM management
- Process management and automation
- Collaborative product development
- Bill of Information approach
Check out the Quick Start Guide for an overview of the user interface and sample database installed with the Nexa trial – your kick-start to PLM!
As a pioneer in the PDM solution space, Essig PLM has decades of experience in developing, implementing and supporting PDM and PLM solutions for end users world-wide.